- Home to one of the 12 jyothirlinga temples.
- Located at the source of river Godavari, perched on top of Brahmagiri hills.
- The waters of the Godavari literally sprout out of the center of the Jyotirlinga.
- The next Kumbh here will fall in August-September 2015.
- The Linga here is a three-faced structure which consists of Tridev .
- Lakhs of devotees visit on the eve of navratri.
- Legends have their that those who visit this temple attains moksha or salvation.
- Surrounded by a scenic landscape.
Customise with Holiday Plans!