- Group of 24 Buddhist caves (pronounced pandoo lena), excavated around 1 CE.
- Over 450 years old exceptionally carved doorways and amazing sculptures.
- Located on the Trivashmi hills and are believed to have been used as the living space for monks.
- An easy hike to reach the caves, from where you get a good panoramic view of the city.
- 8 km from Nashik Road Railway Station on Mumbai Agra Highway
- Rs.2 (per head)
- Free for children below 15 years
- Hotel Siva Restaurant
- Tulza Restaurant
Customise with Holiday Plans!