Best time to plan : October to March
- Plays host to the pious Hindu Kumbha Mela every 12 years.
- Believed to be the site of Lord Ram, Sita and Lakshmana's 14 year long exile.
- Here Lakshman cut off Shoorpanakha's nose for trying to seduce Ram.
- Takes pride in its ancient heritage but has all the aspirations of a modern city.
- In stark contrast to this piety lies its wine-production industry.
How to reach here :
: Nashik Bus Stand
: Nashik Road Railway Station
: Ozar Airport (15 km)
: Self Drive : Pune (209 km)
Mumbai (180 km)
- Nashik is a safe place for women.
Plan Your Tour Now!!
In case you don't want to fill up the above form ,please share your contact details and we'll get back to you soon