Why to visit?
- A small picturesque hamlet.
- Road to Pangot goes through the forested area of Cheena peak, snow view point and Kilbury
- Popular with nature lovers, photographers and bird watchers!
- Birds from the upper Himalayan region fly down to the lower Himalayas to escape the harsh winter season.
- Himalayan species like lammergeyer, Himalayan griffon, blue- wingedminla, spotted.
- Almost 250 bird species have been recorded !
- Home to an amazing variety of flora and fauna including the leopard, yellow-throated Himalayan martins, Himalayan palm civet, ghoral, barking deer, sambhar etc.
- Go for Brahamasthali trek (12 km ahead of Pangot)
- Do not forget to take your binoculars /DSLR!
- 18 km from Nainital
- Sunrise to Sunset (All days of the week)
- FREE Entry
- Jungle Lore Birding Lodge
- Kafal House