Why to visit?
- Literally meaning a 9- cornered lake.
- Deepest Lake in greater Naintal area.
- Myth : If one takes a glimpse of nine corners of lake at once, with foots on earth, one can disappear in a cloud of smoke and attain “nirvana” !
- Provides ample scope rowing, padding, yatching and paragliding !
- Best place for picnic with families or corporate trips !
- Famous for “Escape festival” – Annual Festival held in May.
- Shooting of the movie Koi Mil Gaya took place in a beautiful bungalow here.
- 25 km from Nainital
- Sunrise to Sunset (All days of the week)
- Free Entry
- Chloe restaurant
- Shri Balaji Kitchen
- The Spice Court
- Hotel Spring Birds
- Travellers’ Paradise