Why to visit?
- Jim corbett, world renowned hunter, came to shoot a tiger here and fell in love with its natural beauty.
- Enjoy short treks in the woods along with adventure sports like rock climbing, rappelling etc.
- Pitch your tent overnight in a silent conifer forest and have the best view of Nanda Devi.
- Follow mountain trails which lead to cascading waterfalls and secret pools for a cool splash.
- Major Places to visit : Mukteshwar Temple, Sitla, Inspection Bungalow, Chauthi Jaali, Indian Veteniary Research Institute,
- 46 km from Nainital
- Sunrise to Sunset (All days of the week)
- Free Entry
- Govinda restaurant
- Nirvana Organic Kitchen
- Hideout Crimson Hills