High Altitude Zoo
- Situated on the Sher Ka Danda hill at a height of 2100 meters (6,900 ft)
- Home to India's only Siberian tiger from 2001 until its sad death in November '11.
- Several endangered species in the Himalayas like Snow Leopard, Tibetan wolf, Sambar, Leopard Cat and Himalayan Bear.
- 3.7 Kms From Sukhatal Bus Stop
- 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ( Closed on Monday)
- Adults : INR 50
- Children : INR 20
- The Nature Resort And Restaurant (1.1 Kms)
- Café De Mall (1.1 Kms)
Customise with Holiday Plans!