Why to visit?
- Bhimtal Lake : Largest Lake in Kumaon Region (Lake District of India).
- Visit beautiful aquarium on the island at the centre of this C-shaped lake.
- The lake is named after Bhima, from Mahabharat.
- Take blessings from Bhimeshwara Mahadev Temple located on the banks of the lake.
- Popular location for corporate trips at beautiful resorts in the area.
- Best place for trekkers and bird watchers !
- 20 km from Nainital
- Sunrise to Sunset (All days of the week)
- Free Entry (Boating charges applicable)
- Machan Restaurant
- Neelesh inn
- iHeart Café Himalayas
- Gravity by the Lake
- Southern Delights