- Highest peak in Mussoorie (8000 meters above sea level).
- It houses the Indian military services and the broadcasting towers of all india radio and Doordarshan.
- Scenic views of sunrise and sunset.
- A Japanese telescope was placed at the 20 meters tall tower standing on the edge of the cliff to offer scenic views of Badrinath, Kedarnath, Banderpunch, and other Himalayan ranges.
- Explore some of the old buildings and houses, which are constructed with in British architectural style.
- Tirupati Restaurant (1.5 km)
- Golden Restaurant (1.6 km)
Customise with Holiday Plans!