- Developed as a tourist destination by a British Officer John Mekinan, around 1835.
- Surrounded by high mountain ranges at an altitude of 4500 feet.
- The water almost appears as if the streams are doing a somersault before they hit the bottom.
- Splitting into five other cascades, the water falls a further 40 ft giving the appearance of water leaping on the rocks below.
- You can step into the pool formed by the falls.
- Checkers Restaurant (1.5 km)
- Pushp Restaurant (1.5 km)
Customise with Holiday Plans!