Haji Ali Dargah
- Nestled on a small islet, almost in the middle of the Arabian Sea
- Houses the tombstone of Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari (R.A.) – a revered Muslim saint
- Main hall with intricate mirror work , chips of glass arranged in kaleidoscopic patterns interspersed with Arabic patterns which spell the ninety-nine names of Allah.
- 4.4 km from Siddhivinayak Temple(600 m off shore) (accessible only during low tide)
- 5:30 am – 10 pm , Open all days
- Climax of the super hit movie Coolie (1983) (Amitabh Bachchan, Rishi Kapoor)
- “Pee Loon” song from Once Upon a Time in Mumbai (2010)
Customise with Holiday Plans!