- You must feast your eyes here at least once in a lifetime!
- Named after a colossal elephant found in the island, which is popularly known as ‘Gharapuri’
- Famous for the exquisite and vibrant sculptures
- Seven cave excavations in this group of caves which date back to the 6th and 7th centuries CE
- Cave 1 is the most impressive which represents the evolved Brahmanical rock-cut architecture
- Island hills , about 11 km north-east of the Apollo Bandar, Mumbai and 7 km from the shore of the mainland
- Island hills, about 11 km north-east of the Apollo Bandar, Mumbai and 7 km from the shore of the mainland
- All days of the week 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Rs.10 per person (SAARC and BIMSTEC countries ) Rs.250 per person for others, for children
Customise with Holiday Plans!