Why to Visit
- 900 years old temple of Mother goddess situated on a hilltop called 'Sundha'
- Beautiful idol of goddess Chamunda is present
- Ropeway service has been started to climb Sundha mountain
- The Navratri festival is celebrated with great vivacity in the temple.
- Believed that if people go and ask any thing from their pure heart Maa will fulfill their all requirements.
- There is a maa ka lunger from 10:00 to 16:00 hrs and again at night from 20:00 hrs up to late night. Per meal ticket is Rs 10 only.
- 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- All days of the week
- FREE entry
- 64km from the main town
- Shri Sundha Mata Dal Bata Bhojnalay
- Havelli heritage