Why to Visit
- 2nd most important fort of Rajasthan after Chittorgarh.
- Claimed to be second longest continuous wall after the Great Wall of China.
- Was built by Maharana Rana Kumbha in the 15th century
- Known for its famous palace ‘badal mahal’ that resides on the top of structure
- The wall of the fort extends over 38km.
- 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- All days of the week
- Indians : INR10 per head
- Foreign Nationalists : INR 100 per head
- 171 km from the main town
- Garden Kebabs
- Mughal Darbar Restaurant
- ?The Aodhi