Best time to plan : September to March
- Only hill station in Rajasthan.
- Situated amidst lush green forested hills on the highest peak in the Aravalli range
- Summer capital of Rajasthan.
- A renowned Jain pilgrimage location- Dilwara Jain Temples.
- Adorned with delicately styled temples and breathtaking lake
- Local Belief : The serpent come down to this hill spot to save Nandi, bull of Lord Shiva.
- Romantic destination for honeymoon vacations.
: Buses from Jaipur (475 km), Udaipur (1850 km), Delhi (711km), Jaisalmer (620 km)
: Abu Railway Station (28kms)
: I.G.I Airport Delhi (222 kms)
Kheria Airport, (Only Air India flights admissible and occasionally)
: NH-8, NH-14 (from Delhi), NH-76 ( from Udaipur)
- Haldighati (165 kms)
- Udaipur (162 kms)
- Ranakpur (160 kms)
- Kumbalgarh (169kms)
- Boating – in Nakki lake ( all seven days between 9 am – 9 pm)
- Horse Safari –In and around Mount Abu
- Trekking –Take a trail and reach Gurushikhar (the highest peak of Mount Abu)
- Nakki lake market (Handbags, PaintingsLeather ,belts)
- Mount Abu main market (Kota saris , Sanganeri print cloth ,Jaipuri block-printed quilts)
- Government Handicraft Emporium (Rajasthani handicrafts )
- Khadi Bhandar (Varieties of khadi , souvenirs)
- Piccadilly Plaza (local handicrafts and textiles)
- Chacha Museum (Souvenirs)
- Kashmir Cottage Emporium (Kashmiri Handicrafts and textiles
- M/S Bansilal Bhurmal (light weight Jaipuri Quilts)
Plan Your Tour Now!!
In case you don't want to fill up the above form ,please share your contact details and we'll get back to you soon