- Visible even from a few kilometers away!!
- Architecture inspired from the 'Omayyed Mosque' in Damascus, Syria
- Started by Hoshang Shah , after his death completed by Mohammed Khilji.
- Despite its simplicity, it is considered to be the finest and largest examples of Afghan architecture in India
- Intricate marble work and its huge size will definitely give you the scope to unveil the mysterious past.
- 1.2 km from Hindola Mahal
- Relax Point
- Shivani Restaurant
Customise with Holiday Plans!