- Inclined ramparts, supposed to create the impression that they are swinging
- Representing the simplicity and solidity of Mandu architecture.
- Was majorly used by Mughals as a place of leisure
- Evening parties used to be carried out over here during the monsoon season
- Have a pleasant time wandering behind Hindola Mahal, in a dream-like mesh of ruined palaces
- Rs.5 (Indian)
- Rs.100 (Foreigner)
- Rs.25 (Video Camera)
- Malwar Retreat Cafeteria , Street Main Road
- Malwa Resort , Near Sagar Lake
Customise with Holiday Plans!