Best time to plan : October to March
- Was once the largest fortified city on Earth
- Epitome of architectural excellence, a shutterbug's and archaeologist’s heaven
- One of the most romantic places in monsoon
- Many beautiful lakes , scenic landscapes , ancient forts
- Testament to unconditional love between Prince Baz Bahadur and Rani Roopmati
- Full of all the delights of nature in the form of plateaus, rivers, thick greenery
- Encased in history and wrapped in mythology
- Been under the rule of various emperors from the Rajput Parmara rulers of Malwa, to the Mughal Emperor Humayun
- Boasts of the oldest erected monument of India.
- The Lohani Caves and Temple Ruins, and the Neelkanth Palace And Temple make for exiciting day trips
How to reach here :
: Mandu Bus Stand
: Indore Railway Station
: Indore Airport (95 km)
: Indore (95 km), Bhopal (295 Km)
- Mandu is a safe place for women.
Plan Your Tour Now!!
In case you don't want to fill up the above form ,please share your contact details and we'll get back to you soon