Best time to plan : October to March
Why to visit Mahabalipuram
- Nickname : Seven Pagodas, Mammallapuram
- An ancient historic and purely tourists town
- Oldest existing example of Dravidians (South Indian) architecture with fascinating designs.
- UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- 60 km south of Chennai famous for its stone carvings, serene beach and more.
- Also called Mamallapuram, the place was a busy port during the reign of Narasimhavarman II of the Pallava dynasty
How to reach Mahabalipuram
: Chennai Airport (46 kms)
: Chengalpattu Junction (24 kms)
: Mahabalipuram Bus Station (Buses from Chennai, T.Nagar, Tambaram)
Places for long stay in Mahabalipuram
- India SeaShell Museum
- Krishna Mandap
- Ganesh Ratha Temple
- Mahishasuramardini Cave
- Trimurti Cave
Plan Your Tour Now!!
In case you don't want to fill up the above form ,please share your contact details and we'll get back to you soon