Why to visit?
- It is the largest lake amongst lake district surrounding Pune.
- A lovely serene lake with boating as well as other sports available like jet skies, horse riding.
- The lake has pleasant scenic views as well as much needed solitude and peace.
- One can see forts of Lohagarh and Tikona from the lake.
- Lake is perfect spot for picnics.
- 28kms from Lonavala railway station
- Sunrise to Sunset (All days of the week)
- Boating charges- INR 40 per person
- Kinara village dhabha[10.9kms]
- Rama Krishna[12.2kms]