Best time to plan : July to March (Best in Monsoons)
Why visit Lonavala?
- Known for its natural beauty along with its twin town – Khandala.
- Blessed with valleys, hills, milky waterfalls, pleasant cool winds- Pride Of Sahyadri Mountains
- Perfect weekend getaway for Mumbai, Pune and nearby areas.
- Looking for rock climbing ? Duke’s Nose Peak and Karla Hills welcomes you.
- Bike lovers, Long road trip admirers, Getaway for couples- This is the place.
How to reach Lonavala?
: Pune airport [66kms], Mumbai airport[110kms]
: Lonavala railway station [107kms], Pune railway station
Places of shopping in Lonavala:
- Coopers for eatables
- Lonavala Bazaar
Places to visit near Lonavala:
- Karjat [35 kms]
- Kamshet [20kms]
- Alibagh [76kms]
- Raigad [61 km]
- Sausage hills
- Tungarli Dam
- Scorpion's Sting
- Valvan Dam
- Tunga Dam
- Aambey Valley
- Ryewood Park
- Bhairavnath Temple
Plan Your Tour Now!!
In case you don't want to fill up the above form ,please share your contact details and we'll get back to you soon