- Situated at an altitude of 4270 m.
- It is one of the highest permanently inhabited villages in the world.
- It contains a monastery and the Kibber Wildlife Sanctuary.
- It lies in a narrow valley on the summit of a limestone rock.
- Kibber Monastery was founded by Serkang Rimpochhe of Tabo.
- The Kibber Wildlife Sanctuary was established in 1992, which spans over an area of 140,050 hectare of land.
- The elevation range of this sanctuary is 3600-6700 m above mean sea level.
Customise with Holiday Plans!