Jagganathi Devi Temple
- The deity of this temple is Bhuweneshawari Devi , sister to Lord Vishnu.
- Local Belief :Temple is surrounded by an ancient legend of a shephered boy who caught hold of 1 of the 2 girls dancing to the tune of his flute. She lated revealed that she was goddess and decided to settle in that village.
- This temple is around 1500 years old.
- The walls are covered with images of Goddess Durga.
- The idol enshrined showcases the Gaddi and Rajasthani tribal style of craftsmanship.
- 10 km from Kullu Bus Stand
- Annapurana Restaurant , NH-21
- Shobhala Restaurant , Dusshera Ground
Customise with Holiday Plans!