Bijli Mahadev Temple
- A panoramic view of Kullu and Paravati valleys
- The 60 feet high staff of Bijli Mahadev temple glistens like a silver needle in the sun.
- Local Belief : Tall staff attracts the divine blessings in the form of lightning.
- It is believed that the priest of the temple has to restore the Shiva linga placed inside the temple using butter and sattoo after every lightning as it shatters to pieces with flash of lightning- MUST VISIT
- A 3km uphill trek from Chansari Village
- Chansari village is 25 km away from Kullu Bus stand.
Customise with Holiday Plans!