Why to visit?
- Surrounded with lofty green hills full of coffee, cardamom, pepper and areca plantations.
- A hill station with very rich is bio diversity.
- One the places in Karnataka which received highest rainfall in South India.
- Major Places to visit : Mnajarabad Fort, Kukke Subramanyam temple, Jenukal Gudda, Bisle ghat, Sakaleshwara temple, River Hemavati, Agni Gudda.
- Best weekend getaway to explore and visit offbeat places of Karnataka.
- Popular among trekkers.
- Exotic resorts and homestays built in laps of mother nature.
- 108 km from Kudremukh
- Sunrise to Sunset (All days of the week)
- Specific to different places to visit
- Nyritvilla Homestay
- Mythri Restaurant
- Surabhi’s Nx