Why to visit?
- Popularly known as Jain Kashi as it is one of the major centers of Jainism in South India.
- Saavira Kambada Basadi Jain Temple – 1000 pillar Jain Temple
- Popular Places to visit here are :, Chandranatha, Jain Nishidis, Konaje Kallu
- Because of widely grown bamboo in ancient days, this place got named as Moodabidri.
- Moodabidri comes from 2 words: Moodu (East) and Bidiru (Bamboo).
- Major Festivals : Hulivesha (Tiger Dance) , Kambala (Buffalo race), Navratri, Maari Pooja etc.
- 66 km from Kudremukh
- Sunrise to Sunset (All days of the week)
- Specific to different places to visit
- Navami restaurant
- Padival's restaurant
- Pai's Parivar restaurant
- Sri Laxmi restaurant
- Hotel Pancharathna International