Best time to plan : September to March
Why to visit ?
- Kudremukh literally means horse face (in Kanna Langugae)
- Karnataka's 3rd highest peak after Mullayangiri and Baba Budangiri.
- Rolling meadows, grasslands and dense forests.
- Bio-diversity hotspot and Floral and faunal diversity.
- Paradise for trekkers and naturists alike.
- Best spot for family vacation, weekend getaways with friends and family.
How to Reach ?
- : Mangalore Airport (130 km)
- : Mangalore railway station (113 km)
- : NH-4 (Bangalore) – NH 48 (Nelamangala) – Hassan - Belur – Mudigere - Kalasa - Kudremukh
- : Buses from Bangalore, Mangalore, Horanadu, Kalasa etc.
Places To Visit Nearby
- Horanadu (28 km)
- Agumbe (80 km)
- Chikmagalur (107 km)
- Halebid ( 127 km)
- Hassan ( 149 km)
- Belur (109 km)
- Baindur (152 km)
- Bhatkal (175 km)
- Coorg (209 km)
Places To Shop
- Janta Market
- Bhadra Market
Plan Your Tour Now!!
In case you don't want to fill up the above form ,please share your contact details and we'll get back to you soon