- The largest fresh water lake in Thiruvananthapuram district.
- A road passes through this lake; a bund has been constructed for this purpose.
- Wonder lake of freshwater. Its crystal-clear calm water, especially during moonlit nights.
- The locals say a side of the lake is Kochu Kovalam, meaning tiny Kovalam.
- There is a boat race in the lake during Onam which attracts a huge crowd.
- Note : Country boat service is available from Kovalam beach to reach the lake.
- 5.5 km from Kovalam Junction Railway Station
- La Promenade (300 m)
- Rock Café (1 km)
Customise with Holiday Plans!