- The beach has enormous attractive features among which the most prominent is its isolation and the feel of serenity it offers.
- Away from the noisy howls and rushes of their routine city life.
- The beach has remained unnoticed mainly because of a huge ridge present in between the north and south coastlines.
- Here you can see some wooden fishing vessels and the view of ships far away on the horizon.
- Delight yourself with the visual grace of squashy waves which quietly hasten against the hard rocks.
- The abundance of coconut trees and palms in this beach augments the beauty.
- 1.5 km from Kovalam Junction Railway Station
- Punjabi Dhaba, Beach Road
- Bait , G V Raja Vattappara Road
Customise with Holiday Plans!