- Named after the 30 meter high Light house here which is the most important feature of this beach.
- The Light House is located towards the southern end of the beach and it's on a cape.
- There is an observation platform from which you can see Poovar in one direction and the famous Beemapalli mosque on the other.
- Swimming, surfing, parasailing and paragliding are just a few to mention which can thrill any adventure seeker.
- The rhythmic tones of waves along with the cold breeze from Arabian Sea are more than enough to enthral any visitor here.
- 2.2 km from Kovalam Junction Railway Station
- Santana Restaurants , Hawa Beach
- German Bakery , Adjacent to this beach
Customise with Holiday Plans!