- The river origins at Agasthyarkoodam peak and owes its name to the place through which it flows, Karamana, which is a suburb in the city of Thiruvananthapuram.
- This peak is situated at the southernmost tip of the Western Ghats.
- Karamana River include the wild cane, bamboo, mangroves, water lilies and coconut trees.
- The screw pine or pandanus is another common species along the river's banks.
- The two dams are Peppara dam and the Aruvikkara dam are in this river.
- 7 km from Kovalam Junction Railway Station
Customise with Holiday Plans!