Best time to plan : September to March
- A beach town by the Arabian Sea.
- Kovalam means a grove of coconut trees and true to its name the village offers an endless sight of coconut trees.
- It has been a favourite haunt of tourists, especially Europeans, since the 1930s.
- Sunbathing, swimming, herbal body toning massages, special cultural programmes and catamaran cruising are some of the leisure options at the beach.
- A massive rocky promontory on the beach has created a beautiful bay of calm waters ideal for sea bathing.
How to reach here :
: Buses are available from Trivandrum, Bangalore, Chennai , Madurai
: Trivandrum Central railway Station (12 km)
: Trivandrum International Airport(12 km)
: Self Drive
Places to Visit Nearby :
Trivandrum (18 km)
- Varkala (60 km)
Places for Shopping :
- Lighthouse Beach Market
Varkala Beach Market
Plan Your Tour Now!!
In case you don't want to fill up the above form ,please share your contact details and we'll get back to you soon