St. Pauls Church
- An Anglican cathedral of the Church of North India - a united church which is part of the Anglican Communio
- It is the seat of the Diocese of Calcutta, and the incumbent bishop is the Rt. Revd. Ashoke Biswas
- The building was initiated by Bishop Daniel Wilson in 1839 and was completed in 1847,in Gothic Revival style with stained glass windows and two frescoes in Florentine Renaissance style.
- The Bishop's House across the street is also architecturally notable. St. Paul’s was consecrated in 1874.
- 9 am to 12 pm ; 3 pm to 6 pm (all days of the week except sunday)
- 7:30 am to 6 pm (on sunday)
- Hotel sathi, Song hay, Food Centre
Customise with Holiday Plans!