- For a day of absolute fun & entertainment , head to of the first few amusement parks in India, Nicco Park.
- The park was created to attract tourists to the state by providing family-friendly recreation as well as educative entertainment.
- Nicco Park opened on October 13, 1991,and has since been referred to as the Disneyland of West Bengal.
- It provides a "green" environment.
- Jheel Meel, Salt lake city, Kolkata
- Rs. 110 per person
- Wet-O-Wild Water Park : Rs. 200 per person
- Nicco Super Bowl : Rs. 50 per person
- Bowlers den, Nalban food park.
Customise with Holiday Plans!