- Head here and loose yourself in the sheer magnificence of India’s largest museum.
- A well-stocked library forma an important part of the museum .
- The largest and oldest museum in India
- It has rare collections of antiques, armour and ornaments, fossils, skeletons, mummies, and Mughal paintings.
- It has six sections comprising thirty five galleries of cultural and scientific artifacts namely Art, Archaeology, Anthropology, Geology, Zoology and Economic Botany.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Park Street Area, Kolkata
- Indians : Rs 10
- Foreigners : Rs 150
- 10 am to 5 pm (March-November)
- 10 am to 4:30 pm (December-February)
- Maria fast food, Spanish Café.
Customise with Holiday Plans!