- The Birla temple is known for its creative architectural designs and aesthetic design.
- A Hindu temple on Asutosh Chowdhury Avenue, Ballygunge, built by the industrialist Birla family.
- The construction of the temple began in 1970. It took 26 years to complete the entire structure.
- On Wednesday, the 21st of February, 1996, the Pran Prathistha was done by Swami Chidanandaji Maharaj in the morning. Dr. Karan Singh inaugurated the temple the same day.
- The main temple houses statues of deities Krishna and Radha.
- Ashutosh Chowdhary Avenue, Kolkata
- 6 am to 11:30 ; 4:30 pm to 9 pm
- Chinese Pavillion, Hazi no. 1, Balram mullick
Customise with Holiday Plans!