- It is at the old site of "Fort Hamilton", in the upper Palani Hills.
- Berijam Lake is a reservoir surrounded by acacia and pine, so pristine that it has a haunting quality.
- The most beautiful lake in all of south India
- This lake has rich flora and fauna, which make it a region of ecological significance.
- 22 km from Kodaikanal Bus Stand
- 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- NOTE : Tourists need special permission from the forest office in Kodaikanal to go there
- Hilltop’s Biryani (Adjacent to Lake)
- Royal Tibet (Adjacent to Lake)
Customise with Holiday Plans!