Best time to plan : October to June
- A tourist hub for many Israeli tourists.
- Scenic valley, untouched hills, "exclusive" population
- A base for Himalayan trekking to Sarpass, Yanker Pass, Pin Parvati Pass and Kheerganga Trek.
- Situated in Parvati valley, on the banks of the Parvati river.
- The snow clad Himalayas to verdant landscape and clear blue sky adds a touch of mystery to the place.
How to reach here :
: Bhuntar Bus Stop (30 km) + Taxi
: Pathankot Railhead (150 km)
Chandigarh Railway Station(270 km)
: Kullu Manali Airport (30 km)
: NH-1 and NH-21 (From Delhi, Chandigarh, Kullu)
Places to Visit Nearby :
- Kullu (38 km)
- Manali (74 km)
Plan Your Tour Now!!
In case you don't want to fill up the above form ,please share your contact details and we'll get back to you soon