Best time to plan : April to September
- Serene hill station with a handful of population founded during the British era.
- Beautiful woody forests of pine and cedar trees.
- Mystical and serene ambience of the lavish Victorian buildings built by the Britishers.
- A lot of endangered species of fauna are also found in the dense forests in this region.
- Serene environment and enchanting calmness.
How to reach here :
: Buses from Delhi , Chandigarh, Kalka, Solan are available
: Kalka Railway Station (25.4 km)
: Chandigarh Airport (58 km)
: Self Drive : NH-1, NH-22 (From Delhi, Chandigarh)
Places to Visit Nearby :
- Shimla (72 km)
- Chail (74 km)
Plan Your Tour Now!!
In case you don't want to fill up the above form ,please share your contact details and we'll get back to you soon