- Temple was built in the 17th century and is famous for its sculptures
- The main deity of the temple is lord Shiva, Lord Vishnu And Lord Brahma In a single form called Sthanumalyam
- It has seven-storey white Gopuram
- There is an Anjaneya (Or Hanuman), Statue which stands at 22 feet (6.7 M) and is carved of A single granite block. It is one of the tallest statues of its type in India
- 4 A.M. To 12 P.M.
- 5 P.M. To 7 P.M.
- 13.3 Kms From Kanyakumari Railway Station
- Amudham Restaurant
- City Bakery
Customise with Holiday Plans!