Best time to plan : September to March
- Surrounded by beautiful Nallamala and Palakonda hills sandwiched between the Eastern and Western Ghats.
- Nicknamed “Gadapa” , Gateway to the sacred hills of Tirumala.
- Kadapa name was derived from the Telugu word ‘Gadapa’, which means threshold.
- Shape of the district is an irregular parallelogram.
- Famous for Grand Canyon of India.
Places to shop
- The best shopee
- Kadapa Ravindra nagar
Places for long stay in Kadapa
- Ameen Peer Dargah
- Brahmamgari Matham Temple
- Tallapaka Temples
- Veerabhadra Swamy Temple
- Mylavaram Dam
Plan Your Tour Now!!
In case you don't want to fill up the above form ,please share your contact details and we'll get back to you soon