- Also Mausoleum of Bahaduddinbhai Hasainbhai
- Once home to the Nawabs of Junagadh.
- Its striking art and architecture make it one of the city's most important historical landmarks.
- It is also one of the city's oldest Mughal monuments.
- Its silver-decorated portals, the winding staircases encircling its four tall minarets, the old step-well in the grounds, and its onion-shaped dome contribute to its splendor.
- 2.1 km from Junagadh Railway Station
- Utsav Restaurant (0.7 km)
- Santoor (1 km)
Customise with Holiday Plans!