- A group of Jain temples in Girnar.
- All are unique yet similar in architecture and style..
- Crowned by sixteen beautifully carved and sculptured marble shrines on the western flank of the mountain forms one of the most beautifully situated group of Jain temples in India.
- Girnar temples present a true blend of art, religion and devotion.
- The Jain temples at Girnar attract devotees of both Shwetambar and Digambar sects of Jainism.
- 7 km from Junagadh Railway Station
Customise with Holiday Plans!