- A collection of mountains in the Junagadh District
- Older than Himalayas
- The mountain and its range are considered sacred.
- An important pilgrimage site for both Jains and Hindus
- Significantly famous among Shiva devotees for the mystic space-time of the mountain range with known presence
- For Hindus this place is considered holy as Dattatreya stayed there.
- According to tradition, Pavahari Baba was first initiated into the mysteries of practical yoga on the top of mount Girnar.
- 7 km from Junagadh Railway Station
Customise with Holiday Plans!