Darbal Hall Museum
- A large collection of silver chains, chandeliers, thrones, palanquins, weapons and armour from the days of the Nawabs.
- There’s a royal portrait gallery, including photos of the last nawab with his numerous beloved dogs.
- The museum houses Royal furniture, silver-plated throne, silver chair and silk carpets.
- Different types of zummers, mirrors, silver objects, oil paintings.
- It also houses miniature paintings, photographs, palanquins, arms, albums, huge chandeliers, royal armory, portraits and golden ornaments.
- 2.1 km from Junagadh Railway Station
- 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Closed on Wednesdays, 2nd and 4th Saturdays of the month
- Rs.5 (Indian)
- Rs.50 (Foreigner)
Customise with Holiday Plans!