Best time to plan : October to March
- Popular for forts and temples that adorn the city.
- Founded by Raja Jodha of the Rathore clan (1459).
- 2nd largest city in Rajasthan.
- Beautiful foregrounding of a rich cultural legacy against the rugged majesty of the desert locale.
- Numerous battles have been waged by the neighboring states to possess the wealth of Jodhpur.
: Civil Airport Jodhpur (5 km )
: Jodhpur Jn (5 Km)
: Connected NH8, NH65, RJ SH 2
- Khejarla Fort (85 kms)
- Osian (70 kms)
- Pushkar (180 kms)
- Mochi Bazaar
- National Handloom Corporation
- Salawas Durry Udyog
Plan Your Tour Now!!
In case you don't want to fill up the above form ,please share your contact details and we'll get back to you soon