Why to visit?
- Famous cave shrine of Hindus dedicated to Lord Shiva.
- Depicts the natural formation of Shiv lingam. (4 feet high Lingam).
- The lingam constantly baths in a milky lime fluid dripping from the ceiling.
- Hear multiple stories about the discovery of the cave.
- 3-day Shiv Khori mela takes places annually on Maha Shivratri.
- As per the legend, 33 crores deities exist in this cave in shape of pindis.
108 km from Jammu Airport via NH144A (Ransoo village of District Reasi )
5 am- 12 pm ; 4 pm- 9 pm (All days of the week)
• Manorajan Dhaba