Best time to plan : September to March
- Oldest city of Punjab.
- Famous for heritage and pilgrimage.
- It was the Punjab’s capital from India's independence until Chandigarh was built.
- Full of tourist attractions.
- The city claims to have highest number of hospitals in Asia.
- - Pathankot Airport
- - Jalandhar City Railway Station
- - Regular buses from Delhi, Haryana ,Punjab.
- – Easily assessable via NH 1
- Amritsar (80 km)
- Ludhiana (70 km)
Plan Your Tour Now!!
In case you don't want to fill up the above form ,please share your contact details and we'll get back to you soon