Galta Monkey Temple
- Monkey temple is a part of a group of temples known as Galtaji.
- Galtaji : A cluster of temples and kunds (water tanks) located in the town of Khaniya-Balaji, near Jaipur
- The ‘Galta Kund', is the holiest one and is believed to never get dry.
- A spring of pure water flows from the ‘Gaumukh', a rock shaped like a cow's head, into the tanks
- A spectacular structure, this magnificent temple is built in pink sandstone, amidst low hills, and is structured to look more like a palace or ‘Haveli'
- 6:00 am - 10:30 am ; 4:00 pm - 6:30 pm [All days of the week]
- No Entry Fee
- Still Camera : INR 50
- The Baradari Mahal,Mahavir Marg, Sangram Colony, Ashok Nagar Hotel, Diggi Palace, Jaipur, Phone no: 0141-2373091
Customise with Holiday Plans!