Best time to plan : October To March
- Magnificent forts, rich heritage, resonant culture, warm hospitality.
- Most Royal, Majestic and colourful city of India
- With all its royalty and richness, mouth-watering cuisine and ample shopping options- Jaipur has it all!
- Chowki Dhani : A man made wonder village (Visit after 7 pm)
How to reach here :
: Sindhi Camp Bus Stand , Jaipur
: Jaipur junction railway station
: Sanganer Airport (13 km from city centre)
: 270 km from Delhi via NH-8
Palace to visit neaby :
- Alwar (130 km away)
- Ranthambore (150 km away)
- Ajmer (150 km away)
- Pushkar (160 km away)
Places To Buy :
- Bapu Bazaar : Textile & jootis
- Johari Bazaar : Traditional enamel jewellery, ethnic wear
- Tripolia Bazaar and Chaura Rasta : Books and textiles
Plan Your Tour Now!!
In case you don't want to fill up the above form ,please share your contact details and we'll get back to you soon